Today, in this article, we will share the AutoCAD Secrets Every User Should Know PDF file with our valuable users. The AutoCAD Secrets Every User Should Know PDF file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file. Happy free ebook download!
Learn the “why” behind the “how” in this one-of-a-kind reference packed with tips and techniques from award-winning AutoCAD expert Dan Abbott. This info-packed guide reveals some of the best kept AutoCAD secrets on technical standards, AutoLISP programming, DOS functions, scripts, 3D, and everything in between. Based on his popular “Things Every AutoCAD User Should Know” session at Autodesk University and other industry events, Dan gives you the answers to frequently asked AutoCAD questions in his direct and entertaining style while using real-world case studies to put your skills into practice. Read it cover to cover or dive right into the sections you need most, then get ready to improve your productivity, save more time, and become an AutoCAD all-star.
New to This Edition
- The book will be supported with instructor materials, including a syllabus, PowerPoint slides for each chapter, and test questions.
- Features detailed information unavailable elsewhere on technical standards as well as features and functions that are still very much in use, including LISP programming tips, DOS functions, and scripts.
- Discussions and techniques are presented in the context of how AutoCAD is used in the real world. For instance, it shows how to quickly set up drawings to meet architectural standards, explains why those standards are important, and discusses how they’re used by today’s top firms.
- Author, Dan Abbott won Autodesk University’s top speaker award three times and developed this book based on his very popular “Things Every AutoCAD User Should Know”AU session and college-level Advanced AutoCAD course, which he’s been teaching for 14 years.
- Logically grouped discussions, tips, and techniques reinforce AutoCAD features, functions, and best practices.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (January 10, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470109939
- ISBN-13: 978-0470109939
** Recommended Downloads **
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: AutoCAD Productivity.
- Design Standards.
- AutoCAD Best Practices.
- Feature Review (All Releases).
Chapter 2: Managing Your System.
- Managing Files.
- Managing AutoCAD.
- Why DOS Isn’t Dead Yet.
- External Commands and Command Aliases.
Chapter 3: Customizing the AutoCAD Interface.
- Tool Palettes (All Releases).
- The Customizable User Interface (CUI).
- Linetypes (All Releases).
Chapter 4: Applying Graphics Standards.
- Dimensioning Rules.
- Text Styles.
- Linetypes and Weights.
- Applying Standards.
Chapter 5: Symbols, Tables, and Fields.
- Dynamic Blocks.
- Symbol Libraries.
- Assigning and Extracting Attributes.
- XRefs: External References.
- Fields and Tables.
Chapter 6: Plotting.
- Model Space, Paper Space, and Layouts.
- What to Put Where.
- Plotting a Layout.
- AutoCAD Graphics in Other Applications.
Chapter 7: AutoCAD Scripts.
- Characteristics of Scripts.
- Writing and Running Scripts.
- Updating Thousands of Drawings.
Chapter 8: AutoLISP by Example: Getting Started.
- Writing AutoLISP Programs.
- AutoLISP Examples.
- Automatic Loading.
Chapter 9: AutoLISP by Example: Getting Better.
- Debugging Techniques.
- Error Handling.
- Selection Sets and Entity Manipulation.
- IF Function.
- Repeat Function.
- WHILE Function.
- COND, INITGET, GETKWORD.
- Text and String Manipulation.
- Getting to DOS with AutoLISP.
Chapter 10: 3D For Everyone.
- Managing Coordinate Systems.
- Creating a Model.
- Using Existing 2D Geometry.
- Final Suggestions.
Chapter 11: AutoCAD Puzzlers.
- The Puzzlers.
- The Solutions.
AutoCAD Secrets Every User Should Know PDF Free Download Section
Now, in this section of the article, you will be able to get access to the AutoCAD Secrets Every User Should Know PDF Free Download file in .pdf format. The AutoCAD Secrets Every User Should Know PDF Free Download file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file.
File Size: 18.3 MB
Download the file here: DOWNLOAD LINK
Happy learning people!
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our valuable users ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
Please Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any DMCA/removal.