Today, in this article, we will share the Estimating Building Costs 2nd Edition PDF file with our valuable users. The Estimating Building Costs 2nd Edition PDF file has been uploaded to our online repository for the safer downloading of the file. Happy free ebook download! 🙂
How to succeed in the construction business—step-by-step guidelines for estimating
To be competitive, contractors and homebuilders need to know how to generate complete, accurate estimates for labor and material costs. This book guides readers through the entire estimating process, explaining in detail how to put together a reliable estimate that can be used not only for budgeting, but also for developing a schedule, managing a project, dealing with contingencies, and ultimately making a profit.
Completely revised and updated to reflect the new CSI MasterFormat 2010TM system, the Second Edition of this practical guide describes estimating techniques for each building system and how to apply them according to the latest industry standards. Cost considerations and quantity takeoff and pricing are included for virtually every type of work found in residential and light commercial projects, from demolition, concrete, and masonry to windows and doors, siding, roofing, mechanical and electrical systems, finish work, and site construction.
Complete with many new graphics and references to professional construction cost databases, the new edition provides experienced contractors and novices alike with essential information on:
- How to correctly interpret plans and specifications, reflecting updates to contract documents since the first edition
- Computer estimating techniques and new estimating software for performing quantity takeoff
- The best methods for conceptual estimating as well as the extremely useful topic of parametric estimating
- How to allocate the right amounts for profit and contingencies, and other hard-to-find professional guidance
- How a unit price estimate is built along with labor issues and budgeting for subcontractor work
About the Author
Download the file here: DOWNLOAD LINK
Happy learning people!
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our valuable users ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
Please Send an email at email@example.com for any DMCA/removal.